Ai's Secret Page

Saturday, September 23, 2006

I visited Schwarzenegger photo gallery. There are 340 pictures of Schwarzenegger, who is an actor. If you can click home, page would return to main page. Name of this website is A.S.I.F.C. It means Arnold Schwarzenegger Italian Fan Club. So the article is written in Italy. In most pictures, he is naked to the waist and smile sweetly.

In my opinion, Schwarzenegger emphasizes the man. Cetainly, his figure is attracted a lot of women. It influences major impact on the other men. Many guys try to build up their bodies like him to be popular with girls. People consider muscle is one of arm for men. These pictures may cause gender gap.

3 Comments:

Blogger rio said...

Hello, Ai. I can agree with your opinion. It is true that a lot of women are attracted to his strong muscle. You too? But do those pictures really cause gender gap? In my opinion, they are not serious. they are just for fun, but I'm not sure...Some pictures might be serious.

1:21 PM  
Blogger batil said...

aii nice work . good luck

batil

8:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with you in your 0pinion.
you are all right what you wrote about it.

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home